Zhejiang Narada Grand Hotel Located at the center of financial, business and culture inHangzhou, sits at the foot of the Precious Stone Hill and is beside the Yellow Dragon Cave.Given the two spots of the Ten Scenes of the West Lake, Precious Stone Hill Floating in RosyCloud and Yellow Dragon Cave Dressed in Green, near at hand, the location of the hotel is aperfect place for its quietness in the noisy downtown. The hotel, comprising the five-star hotel.international exhibition center and first-rate office building, covers an area of 4.5 hectaresand its overall floorage is 132,000 m2, in which there are 361 quest rooms, various ChineseWestern restaurants and more than 10 conference rooms of all sizes. There are not onlyhairdressing salon,indoor swimming pooland indoor tennis court, but a large green lawnof 15,200 m'and a large underground parking lot of over 8,000 m2.
● 距杭州火车站( 城站)5公里，约20分钟的车程距杭州火车站( 东站)10公里，约25分钟车程
● Being dose to the West Lake scenic spots, at the foot of the Precious Stone.Hill and beside the Yellow Dragon Cave, it is quiet in the noisy downtown. 2 km from the West Lake.
● 2 km from the Wulin and Hubin business district.
● 5 km from Hangzhou Railway Station (Chengzhan), about 20-minute drive.
● 45 minute from Shanghai by high-speed railway and 2.5 hours by coach.
● 4.5 hours from Beijing by high-speed railway and 2 hours by air.