How to get to Venue: Hangzhou Huagang HNA Resort Hotel
Hangzhou West Lake District Yang Gong Di 1 (West Lake Scenic Area)
1. If you arrive in Hangzhou by air at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (airport code: HGH), you may
1.1. Take a shuttle bus and then a taxi:
Walk to the waiting room of Airport Express Shuttle Buses which is located at the Gate-14 of arrival hall, buy a ticket at the counter there, and take a shuttle bus to Huanglong Tourists Center (shuttle fare: RMB 20), then take a taxi to the Conference Venue (around 5.3 kilometers,15 minutes).
Shuttle departure time at the airport: every 1 hour from 08:20 to 22:20.
Tel: +86-571-86662539, URL:http://www.hzairport.com/bus.aspx.
or, 1.2. Directly take a taxi from the airport to the Conference venue:
Distance: 43.5km, taxi fare: around RMB 120,time:around 1 hour.
2. If you arrive in Hangzhou by train at Hangzhou Railway Station, you may
Take a taxi to the Conference Venue. Distance: 5.3km. Taxi fare: about RMB 20,time:around 30 minutes.
3. If you arrive in Hangzhou by train at Hangzhou East Railway Station, you may
Take a taxi to the Conference Venue. Distance: 13km.Taxi fare: about RMB 50,time:around 40 minutes.
4. If you arrive in Shanghai by air at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (airport code: PVG),you may
4.1. Take a long distance bus to Hangzhou (around 3 hours).
The bus station is located between the two terminals of the Pudong Airport. Bus fare: RMB 100.
Destination in Hangzhou is Huanglong Tourists Center. Then take a tax to the Conference Venue, partly refer to 1.1.
or, 4.2. Take metro line 2 to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station (around 1.5 hours).
Then, refer to 5.
5. If you arrive in Shanghai by air at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (airport code: SHA), you may
Take metro line 10 or take a taxi to the Hongqiao Railway Station, take a high speed train to Hangzhou Railway Station or Hangzhou East Railway Station (about 1 hour for a high speed train), then refer to 2 or 3.