China F Visa (Culture Exchange) Application
What is a China F Visa (Culture Exchange) ?
F Visa is issued to those who intend to go to China for exchanges, visits, study tours and other activities.
2. Visa Application Form and Photo
3. If the applicant is under age 18 and it's his/her first time to apply for Chinese visa, please provide photocopy of the kid's Birth Certificate and photocopy of parents passport(and green card). Otherwise, please provide a photocopy of previous Chinese visa.
4. Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
5. Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. The invitation should contain:
1. Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
2. Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)
3. Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
Here's a sample business letter.
1. The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, but the consular officer may require the applicant to submit the original of the invitation letter.
2. If necessary, the consular officer may require the applicant to provide other documents or supplementary materials, or require an interview with the applicant.
The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant.